Meet the Team

Hi my name is Cori Walter and I have many years of experience in education, both in and outside of the classroom.

I earned my undergraduate degree at Flagler College in Secondary Education and Social Sciences.  I earned my graduate degree at Rollins College in Liberal Studies.

I have taught at both the high school and community college level in Central Florida.  At Bishop Moore Catholic High School, I taught World History and World Geography.  At Seminole State College, I taught World Religions.

Outside of the classroom, I have worked at Rollins College as a college counselor for first-generation college students through a federally funded grant program called TRiO. (Educational Talent Search and Upward Bound)

After coming to Greenville in the Spring of 2015, I began working as the Academic Program Director of the Early College Program at Greenville Technical College.  While there, I worked with most of the high schools in Greenville County in regards to offering dual enrollment courses to their high school students.

And now I am proud to serve as GREEN Charter School’s College Counselor!